A unique feature of Central Coast Grammar School is its strong family spirit. Our caring and cohesive school community creates an environment in which children can excel.
Home, community and school are interconnected. Our learning community is characterised by respect, support and open communication between parents, students and staff. As a parent, you can make many life-long friends and develop new social and professional networks within a community of families that share values and aspirations similar to your own. Throughout the journey we will work with your family in a spirit of open communication and mutual understanding.
We open our gates and minds to many possibilities of connecting with our school community. You could become involved in:
- The Parents & Friends Association, an energetic group working together for the benefit of our school community
- Fathers Group, encouraging fathers to be more actively involved through a range of fun-filled activities away from the stresses of everyday life
- Our Parent Representative Body to help organise social events with other parents from your child’s school year
- The Parents as Partners Scheme to help with various classroom activities
We welcome you into your child’s school world to enjoy their development through community events like:
- Grandparents Day
- The ARTECH Art and Technology showcase
- Junior and Senior school drama productions and music concerts
Just as we welcome you to help within the school community, we support you in your parenting role through information events on issues such as hosting a teen party, cyber safety, study skills and much more.