2021 saw the opening of our brand new world-class Junior School campus.
The award winning facility brings together the very best in design for learning to fully support outstanding digital literacy, wellbeing, cocurricular and academic outcomes.
- Three buildings, one for each stage (K-2, Y3-4, Y5-6) linked around a central courtyard, with each featuring age appropriate outdoor play zones.
- Separate neighbourhood and facilities for each year group, with teachers and students visible across light-filled spaces.
- Connected learning spaces flowing from the inside to the beautiful outside environment, with entire year groups able to come together to share, celebrate and foster a sense of belonging.
- Flexible furniture and learning spaces that adapt to the learning needs of the moment.
- A grandstand overlooking the school's 18 hectares of open space which is also used for assemblies and outdoor learning.
- Integrated learning technology that is instantly available.