Strong 2019 HSC results have CCGS ranked at number 100 in the top 150 NSW schools.
Results at a glance
- CCGS ranked 100th out of approximately 800 schools
- 64% of students achieved an ATAR of 80+
- 32% of students achieved an ATAR of 90+
- 12% of students achieved an ATAR of 95+
- Sixth successive year listed in Top 100 schools
- Congratulations to, Natalie Band our Dux of the school for 2019 who was also honoured in the NSW Board of Studies All Rounders Achievers list for achieving Band 6 in 10 or more units of study.
HSC Major Work nominations recognised by NESA
- Visual Arts - Gulliver Wright for inclusion in ARTEXPRESS
- Music 1 - Ethan Campbell for ENCORE
- Music 2 - Sebastien Hibbard for ENCORE
- Dance - Naomi Featherston and Eleanor Incoll for Callback
- Drama - Bonnie-Grace Macklin and Tyson Male for OnSTAGE
- Industrial Technology - Charles Crowley and Mackenzie Holden for InTech