Central Coast Grammar School ranked 70 in the Top 100 NSW schools based on 2016’s HSC results.
- 16% of our students achieved an ATAR over 95
- 32% achieved an ATAR over 90
- 45% achieved an ATAR over 85
- 59% achieved an ATAR over 80
- 45% of our students were noted on the NSW Board of Studies Distinguished Achievers list for achieving a Band 6 in 1 or more of their subjects.
- Yeji Kim was named Dux of the school for 2016.
- Andrea Kovacic, Annabelle Wassall, Luke English, Yeji Kim and Katie Norton were included on the NSW Board of Studies All Rounders Achievers list for achieving Band 6 in 10 or more units of study.
ENCORE features a program of outstanding performances and compositions held annually at the Sydney Opera House. The following students received nominations:
- Matthew Buckland for his virtusso drumming performance.
- Georgia Munster for her jazz vocal performance.
- Eliza Paterson for her vocal performance.
ARTEXPRESS is an exhibition featuring outstanding student artworks across a broad range of artistic mediums.
- Congratulations Eliza Paterson for her selection in ARTEXPRESS. Her work was shown at the Art Gallery of NSW, Tamworth Regional Gallery and Western Plains Cultural Centre.
- Caitlin Darnell was nominated for her pencil illustrations.
InTech is an exhibition of outstanding Major Projects from HSC Industrial Technology students. The exhibition includes Timber Products and Furniture, Automotive, Electronics, Graphics, Metal and Engineering, and Multimedia.
- Imogen Thomas was nominated for her day bed project.
Margaret White Award
- Sophie Totonjian received a Certificate of High Distinction from the Society and Culture Association for her outstanding research in the Personal Interest Project (PIP). She was awarded the Dr Margaret White Award. Only 12 High Distinctions were awarded from 4650 candidates.